Capture data with tablet PC - protocols and reports with interactive forms
Tablet Office uses user defined interactive Templates for recurring Reports.
It supports delivery notes, maintenance reports, status reports, logbooks, error reports, simple notes among others.
It is also useful for gathering data and sharing them with collaborators and / or archiving.
The Templates and Reports are neatly arranged in a tile list. They are sorted and color-coded.
Pictures can be taken and placed directly into the Report.
Entries of numbers, date and time can be made with the help of spinners.
Documents can be uploaded to OneDrive ® Cloud storage from Microsoft ®, GoogleDrive® or DropBox®.
Documents can also be printed directly from Tablet Office.
- exports documents to
- PDF for Adobe ® Reader
- XLSX for Microsoft ® Excel
- DOCX for Microsoft ® Word
- JPG for image viewer
- sends them out as emails attached with these files
- uploads these files to Cloud storage drives (OneDrive®, GoogleDrive®, DropBox®)
- print the Document directly using the standard printer available components:
- text entry fields
- number, date, time entry fields with spinners
- frames, shapes and lines
- images from file and camera device
- pen for sketches and signatures
- background color or background image
takes pictures and places them directly into the Document
all number, date and time inputs with spinners known from phone apps
selectable tile color for each Template
3 different layouts of Report list: Template sorted / name sorted / date sorted
settings for automatic naming convention for new Reports
concatenating of reports
tablet computer (recommended) or laptop computer
Windows ® 10 (recommended) or Windows ® 8.1
screen resolution 600x800 minimum
not for use with virtual machines